|Mayor||Dean J. Chu|
| 22.6 mi² / 58.6 km²|
21.9 mi² / 55.8 km²
0.7 mi² / 2.8 km²
| Time zone|
| PST (UTC-8)|
| 37°22'19" North|
|Official website: http://www.sunnyvale.ca.gov/|
Sunnyvale has long been known as the location for the historical headquarters of Lockheed (now Lockheed-Martin which moved its headquarters to Bethesda, MD around 1994) which still maintains alot of buildings and staff. Sunnyvale is one of the key cities in Silicon Valley that headquarters such industry giants as AMD and Yahoo. Sunnyvale is generally known in the area as boring and safe community with lots of single-family housing.
- DishDash (190 S. Murphy St., Sunnyvale, CA 94086; (408) 774-1889)
- One of the best middle eastern restaurants in the Bay Area.
- Kabul Restaurant (833 W. El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94086; (408) 245-4350)
- One of the best Afghani restaurants in the Bay Area.
- Le Boulanger headquarters (305 N Mathilda Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085-4207; (408) 522-5225)
- Bakery and lunch place where you can watch the bakery in action!
Food and Groceries Edit
- CJ Olson Company (348 W. El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087; 800-738-BING (2464))
- Run by a family famous for their Sunnyvale cherry orchards (alas, most of which are gone) that sells fresh cherries, dried fruits and products based and related to them.
- Sugar Butter Flour (669 S Bernardo Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94087; (408) 732-8597)
- A unique bakery that specializes in custom cakes and pastries.
- Sunnymount Produce (1101 W El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087; (408) 739-1812)
- A good produce market that is one of the best places to go for fresh produce when the farmer's markets aren't open.